What exactly is the Infinity Dream Award?
‘The Infinity Dreams Award symbolizes being that breath of life that catalyzes faith in reaching new heights.’
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Thank you Caitlyn Rhodes for nominating me for this award
11 Facts About Me
- I love tea! I probably drink like 5 cups a day.
- I have a huge book obsession, I can never get enough of them.
- My favorite colors are blue and purple.
- I absolutely hate olives.
- I’m starting to get into makeup.
- I hate the color orange.
- I read manga and I watch animie
- I love Noragami
- Chocolate is my weakness
- I wear glasses
- My favorite book is Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Questions from Caitlyn
- If you had to choose, would you rather be a contestant on The Amazing Race or The Great British Bake-Off? (Or The Great British Baking Show…depending on where you’re from!) I have no idea what either of them are, but The Great British Bake-Off.
- If you were on a deserted island and only had one book with you, what book would it be? Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- Cake or pie? Pie, especially pecan pie.
- How many different cities have you lived in? One
- Hot chocolate or apple cider? Hot Chocolate
- What super power would you want to have? I would love to be able to read minds.
- Who’s the last person you texted? My mom
- Do you buy DVDs or watch movies online? I buy DVDs
- Which 3 people, dead or alive, would you want to invite over for coffee? I would invite Sarah J. Mass,
- What’s your favorite accent to hear people speaking with? (British, American, Spanish, etc.) British accent
- Would you rather have a pet dragon or be a centaur? I would love to have a pet dragon.
- Sam and River
- If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be?
- What is your favorite fairy tale and why?
- What is your New Years resolution?
- Winter or summer?
- Blue or Pink?
- Makeup or no makeup?
- If you could only buy 1 book in your life, what would it be?
- Favorite tv show?
- Favorite movie?
- Fictional character crush?
- If you could have any mythological creature as a pet, what would it be?
Have fun answering the questions! I hope your New Years is filled with happiness!